- Known for their hospitality & tolerance.
- Multi-cultural society.
- English & French speaking.
- Immigrants from over 240 countries.
- 33,390,141 (as on July 2007 esf)
- Lowest population density in the world
- 85% Canadians live within 300 kms of the US border
- More than 6 lakh Canadians trace their roots back to India
- Welcoming over 2 lakh immigrants per year
- Canada has 4 distinct seasons.
- Day time Summer temperature rises to 35oC
- Lows of - 15oC are not uncommon for Winters in not coastal Canada.
- Moderate Temperatures are the norm during Spring & Fall.
- Victoria etc.
- Canada is bordered by three oceans the Arctic, the Pacific & the Atlantic.
- Niagara Falls.
- Lush coastline and Rocky mountains.
- Great lakes, rugged hills & picturesque coastline
- Big Skies of the Prairies
- 43 National Parks
- 6 Time Zones
- Ice Hockey & Basketball
- Skiing & Skating
- Rugby & Soccer
- Cinemas, Theatre & Film Societies
- Pubs and Night Clubs