ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT UNDERGRADUATE :
- 65% and above for humanities in XIIth.
- 70 – 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Engg in Std. XII / Diploma.
- 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification / experience.
- Completed / will complete 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
- 60% and above in 1st degree is required by most of the Universities for Masters and Research courses.
- Some may even take students at 55% and above in the 1st degree.
- GMAT scores ranging between 500 – 650 by many Universities for Management Programs if required.
- Full time work experience of at least 1 – 3 years after 1st degree required by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The same may vary from University to University
- For Management Programs (MBA), some Universities have a minimum entry age of 25 years.
ENGLISH REQUIREMENT :
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 for Postgraduate and 6.0 for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL score of 237 for Postgraduate and 223 for Undergraduate Studies.
- Exemption is possible if student has scored above 70% in English language in the XII std. (English Medium) & if medium of instruction throughout school & college was English.
COST OF StudyING IN THE UK :
|SUBJECT||TUITION FEES (APPROXIMATE)|
|Arts, Humanities||£ 6,000 to £ 9,000 per year|
|Engineering / Science||£ 6,500 to £ 11,500 per year|
|Business||£ 8,000 to £ 16,500 per year|