APPLYING FOR UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
- Applications are made only through UCAS (only 1 application can be made in an academic year).
- It is an online application method.
- One can apply to 6 different Universities on the same application form.
- A fee of £ 15 is charged by UCAS to process applications and £ 5 if applying to just one University.
- Final Deadlines:
- Art and design – 24th March
- Oxford / Cambridge – 15th October
- Other programs – 30th June
SANDWICH AND FOUNDATION PROGRAMS
Sandwich programs are made up of a combination of periods of study and time spent in industry. So the course duration extends to 4 years instead of the usual 3 years.
Foundation programs are of 1 year duration and are generally tailored for students as an alternative route to bridge between one’s own qualification and which is required for entry for a degree program in a university / college.
Please note that it is advisable to meet the 1st Deadline which is 15th Jan.
Students are strongly advised to apply sooner as the application process may take time due to Universities getting an overwhelming number of applications.
APPLYING FOR POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- Application Forms available at Edwise offices free of cost.
One can apply to numerous Universities.
- Very few Universities charge an application process fee.
- Certain Universities have deadlines
- Most Universities do not have deadlines but it is advised to apply at least 6/8 months in advance (especially if applying to a Popular University).
The main intake offered by all Universities is September / October few Universities offer Jan / Feb intake also.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN APPLICATION
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Std X, XII, and all the 3 / 4 / 5 years of the Bachelors degree. Edwise counselors can attest these for you, on sighting the originals.
- At least 2 Academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently. One reference in case of UG application on the UCAS application form itself.
- If you have work experience then at least one work recommendation from the employer who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
- Statement of Purpose.
- curriculum Vitae / Resume.Photocopied score reports of GMAT / IELTS / TOEFL if available / required.
- Portfolio (in case of Students applying for art and design courses).
- Others (certificates / achievements at the State and National Level and extra curricular activities)