You can study at National Schools, Polytechnics & Universities or you can choose one of the private Sector that prepare people to take diplomas & degrees from prestigious foreign Universities.
- Primary School : Age 6 – 11
- Secondary School : Age 12 – 16 (0 levels)
- Institution of Technical Education : After 0 levels can take the national ITE Certificates (NITEC) course for 2 years.
Pre-Tertiary : (Age16) They can study for A levels either at Junior College for 2 years or spend 3 years at Polytechnic to obtain diploma.
Tertiary Education: After polytechnic either they can work or continue studies at a University. Singapore 3 University are
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
They are the most prestigious in Asia.
Private Institute : Around 33 private institutions provide foreign education.
POPULAR COURSES :
M.B.A., IT, Engineering, Tourism, Art & Design
DURATION OF COURSES :
- Polytechnic diplomas for 3years,
University degrees for 3 years,
- Private Sector 2-3 years, SMU
- Postgraduate Degrees 1 – 2 years
No official ranking. The SQC Scheme awarded by SPRING for Private educational organisational Only.