November 20, 2017

New Zealand Visa

NZ IS is the sole agency of the NZ government responsible for migration and entry to NZ. Student visa is required to enter the country to Study a course more than 3 months duration, also the course opted should be offered by education institutions approved & registered with NZQA. Student is issued a visa for One year duration could be & easily extended being in New Zealand as per the further duration of course. Visit our Visa counselor for personal guidance & documentation requirement for student visa. You can only get a student visa to Study in a course at an education institution, which is registered and approved by the NZQA. Your student visa will be issued for the length of time your course tuition fees have been paid.

You must pay your tuition fees have been paid. You must pay your tuition fees in advance for the University to send you an official receipt and the Offer of Place Certificate, which also guarantees that accommodation will be available, which are required with your visa application. Acceptance by the University does not Guarantee that a student will be issued a student visa by the immigration authorities. Student visa and permit information and application forms can be obtained from any New Zealand Immigration Service branch office within New Zealand or overseas (contact the nearest New Zealand High Commission or Embassy in Delhi). You can also obtain all relevant information and forms from the New Zealand Immigration Service website, However visit your SRI Consultants counselor for personal guidance and the latest checklist.