E – VISA LODGMENT
- Student visa is valid till a month after the course completion.
- Course requirements must be satisfied and valid enrollment maintained.
- Students may not work more than 20 hours per week while the course is in session.
- Students must maintain health insurance while in Australia.
A student breaching any of these conditions may be required to terminate their studies and leave Australia. Even before a student visa is issued, there are certain requirements which must be met to the satisfaction of the Australia authorities abroad. The prospective student should:
- Be a genuine applicant.
- Be accepted for a full-time course of Study (registered by the Australian Government for overseas students).
- Not intend to become a permanent resident.
- Have adequate financial means for the duration of their studies.
- Have evidence of arrangements for health insurance in Australia.
- Have reasonable proficiency in English to successfully undertake the intended courses. (IELTS)
- Pass a medical assessment in India.
- Have a Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) from the institute for any preliminary course you have enrolled & the Offer letter / COE for the Principal Course.
- Have a current passport valid for the period of stay in Australia.
- Have access to an acceptable Credit Card.
- Have access to sufficient funds to cover Study cost, living cost, accommodation and to and fro travel expenses.
- Satisfy the health requirements as per the Australian high commission rules.
- Be of a good character.
Study OR MIGRATION
Students completing 2 Yrs. Study in Australia are eligible for 18 months skilled graduate visa. During this future students can work full time or impra English Which also helps to gain additional points towards.